Marketing Manager (U.S.)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are seeking a creative marketing professional with an outside the box mind set and the ability to implement strategy to further position our company in the U.S. This role will own all aspects of event strategy from idea to implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIESKey areas of focus include:
- Managing events strategy, outreaching messaging, and marketing
- Aligning all marketing efforts and outreach to reflect brand identity, across the business's mission, vision and core values
- Implementing brand and creative strategy
- Driving the presence of the business through best in practice marketing initiatives, through websites, social media and online messaging
- Identifying opportunities to increase our brand equity
- Defining of top level objectives, focused on the delivery of both messaging and brand
- Driving campaigns across the business right through from conception to delivery
- Competitive research, feature mapping, and understanding Sellic’s position in the market
- Crafting messaging and positioning for customer-facing efforts
- Driving narratives, competitive intelligence, and market research, in partnership with in-market sales leadership
- Partnering closely with Berlin team to align messaging
- 5-8 yrs of B2B marketing experience in field, event, and digital functions at a tech company
- Success building out and managing events and brand outreach
- Experience managing events and sponsorships in B2B environments (trade shows, workshops, roundtables) strongly preferred
- Experience managing public relations and social media for campaigns
- As well as experience and a background in coming up with collateral and strategy from idea to completion.
- Experience producing web content and building audiences
- Proficient in writing, and producing projects/events
- A love for storytelling with demonstrated experience creating compelling marketing copy in a concise, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A network of reliable agencies who will assist of delivery of creative projects
- Tolerance for ambiguity and dedication in a dynamic environment
- G-suite, Microsoft Office. Salesforce and Hubspot strongly preferred
- You will work in our US, New York office
- 100% healthcare reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us a bit about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.