HR Business Partner (organizational development)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
As an HR Business Partner, with the focus on the organizational development, you will have a huge impact on everything in regards to our employees and in regards to scaling our organization. If you are in for taking full ownership and seeing your work impacting a company growing, this job is for you!
- You are responsible for identifying the needs and requirements of an international company that doubles in size this year
- You play an instrumental role in managing change in our organization from concept to execution and communication
- You advise business leads during change management processes and support the whole organization during growth
- You will set up career development and career path opportunities for all our departments, work closely with the heads to come up with the most impactful strategy for the different teams
- You help evolving our management practices (HR policies, performance management, feedback, leadership training) to keep pace with our growing team in Berlin and in New York
- You take care of our employee lifecycle by constantly improving all processes from onboarding to offboarding
- You will work directly with our Head of People and Culture
- You have 3+ years of work experience in Human Resources, ideally coming from a Tech organization
- You have expertise in change management, organizational design and development, training and leadership coaching, and compensation topics
- You are adaptability in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and enjoy working with an international team
- Your proactive, out-of-the box thinking with the will to challenge and question the status-quo is your success factor
- You have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills able to work with experienced managers and experts, and to quickly build relationships and connect with candidates and colleagues
- You are fluently in English, German is a big plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.