General Manager USA
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
As Sellics General Manager for our US office you will be fully responsible for leading, managing and directing all our commercial efforts and the entire team in the US. If you are up for growing our business in on our biggest market, this job is for you!
- You are responsible for the overall US markets strategy definition, budget planning, target setting and execution
- You drive innovation, process optimization, and the implementation of continuous improvement programs within the US team and its business
- You manage all team members in the region incl. sales, customer success, marketing and supporting functions
- You grow a high performing team by defining hiring needs while working with HR, execute on those needs, and train new team members
- You manage & grow our partnership with local Amazon teams, as well as identify and build new partnership opportunities
- You have 15+ years of working in the SaaS industry
- You have 5+ years of managing teams
- You report directly to our CEO
- You have an exceptional understanding of and extensive experience in SaaS sales incl. strategy, people & metrics
- You demonstrated experience leading, managing and building relationships with and consensus among different groups of people by developing peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
- You have strong experiences with Salesforce and other sales/marketing automation tools and their implementation in companies
- 100% healthcare reimbursement
- competitive salary and stock options
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!