Account Executive US (Amazon SaaS)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- Converting our free trial users into paying customers
- Engage with our free trial users via phone and mail
- Deliver inspiring web-based product demos
- Provide insightful technical answers and creative ways for Amazon sellers to maximize usage of Sellics platform
- Prospecting, lead generation, and closing
- 1-4 years experience in sales and/or customer success (SaaS or e-commerce experience a plus)
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You speak English on a native level and are familiar with the US market
- You will work in our US, New York office
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Expense-paid on-boarding in Berlin, Germany
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us a bit about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.