Senior Product Designer
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You are responsible for defining a general UX design for our three main products (Seller Edition, Vendor Edition, Agency Edition)
- You lead our UI/UX department and, if needed, are responsible for growing the team
- You will create a coherent user experience by standardizing UI components and workflows
- You conduct user surveys, usability tests and lead customer workshops
- You will collect and analyze user data to inform your design decisions
- You work closely with our PMs to gather information you need for come up with the design of our products
- You work closely with our Developers and design high fidelity, interactive screen designs that can be handed over to them
- You support with user story mapping, user stories and wireframing and A/B testing (preferably on an implementation level)
- You have experiences in working as a Product Designer for 3+ years
- You are experienced in designing web applications, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have a sense of translating customer needs into prototypes by interpreting user data and statistics
- You have a strong understanding in optimizing workflows
- You are experienced of working in a team with React developers
- You are willing to move to Berlin
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!