Agency Sales Executive (SaaS)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
This role will be responsible for working directly with the Head of Agency Partnerships to sell the Sellics platform into digital agencies who offer Amazon services.
- Cultivate, manage, and close a pipeline of digital agencies by proactively engaging with inbound leads and free trial users as well as prospecting and conducting cold outreach
- Consult with potential clients on the value add of Sellics, focusing on helping agencies to leverage Sellics internally (eventually building out referral program/channel sales)
- Deliver tailored demos to convey the unique selling points of the Sellics platform per the clients’ needs
- Manage agency relationships to ensure they are delivering and driving value from the Sellics platform
- Leverage agency feedback to work with internal team on product recommendations, marketing materials and case studies.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling SaaS or e-commerce solutions
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets and closing net new revenue
- Ability to lead a consultative sales process from generating leads, qualification, demos, negotiation to closing.
- Experience in fostering partnerships with digital and e-commerce focused agencies.
- Experience selling PPC and/or SEO SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales tools
- You will work in our US, New York office
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Expense-paid on-boarding in Berlin, Germany
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.