Account Manager Germany (Amazon Vendors)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
You are the trusted advisor to brands using our Vendor solution to be more successful on Amazon. We are looking for an engaging and proactive Customer Success Manager who can help business users gain the most out of our solution. Working with the most innovative brands in the space, you will become a recognized expert in the Amazon ecosystem. You will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our larger enterprise customers, understand their business needs and use your creativity and Amazon knowledge to identify opportunities on behalf of the customer and Sellics.
- You are responsible for customers achieving the maximum possible value with our software
- You are at an executive level, building and maintaining strong relationships with our enterprise customers
- You are in direct contact with our customers using all available channels (e-mail, phone, in-person)
- You become a platform expert highlighting key features, functionality and platform updates
- You maximize customer rentention by educating our customers on how to get to most our of our software
- You collaborate closely with the sales team to identify and manage contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- You create educational materials and hold webinars (in German and English)
- You have 2+ years of experience in Customer Success management or other client-facing roles
- You have a caring personality and are a great communicater
- Your experience in Data Analytics is a plus
- You have a strong interest in the Amazon ecosystem
- You are fluent in German and English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.