Head of Marketing (CMO)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing as an ambitious all-rounder, rolling out a content marketing strategy across our international target markets. You are heading the entire marketing department and are in charge of growing our presence among 100.000+ brands operating in the global Amazon ecosystem.
- You will establish an overall long-term marketing strategy for all national and international markets
- You are responsible for developing a marketing blueprint for future campaigns, challenging assumptions in relation to the overall business plan, customer lifetime value and marketing channel scalabilit
- You are in charge of all marketing channels (Paid marketing, Lead nurturing, Marketing automation, Social, PR, Email, Video, Events)
- You will set up a segmentation model and define our content marketing strategy
- You will define marketing KPIs and ensure constant KPI acting through all marketing channels
- You have track record in leading a marketing team and achieving ambitious growth targets
- You are a proven leader with a hands-on mentality
- You have 5+ years experiences in B2B marketing
- You are experienced in leading a team of marketing professionals and scaling teams to 20+ people
- You are familiar with Google Analytics, Marketo and HubSpot
- Your experiences with US market marketing, e-commerce and SaaS are a big plus
- You are fluent in English (German is a big plus)
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.