Content Creator (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You are responsible for creating all English Amazon-related content for our blog and all other social media platforms
- You will create B2B case studies including concept development, interviews and writing
- You will support with creating material for webinars or podcasts
- You are experienced in B2B marketing or content creation (1-2 years)
- You did create case studies in the past
- Your experiences in writing for an e-commerce blog before are a big plus
- You are a fast learner and open to get into the Amazon ecosystem topic in detail
- You speak English on a native level
- German is a big plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and Visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!