Event Manager / Intern EMEA (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
Our Sales and Marketing teams are looking for an intern or part-time employee to boost Sellics' presence at relevant conferences and expos across Europe. If you're interested in a high-responsibility role planning and running our participation in events, working closely with our sales and marketing teams, and having fast-paced exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS) e-commerce, this role is for you!
- You are a student enrolled in university or have graduated from university and have some experience in event planning
- You take ownership of company participation at events by handling all internal and external planning logistics
- You attend events (in Germany, UK, and across Europe) with relevant sales, marketing, or customer success personell
- You research and build an event calendar and information base to contribute to company decision-making about smart financial and time commitments
- You are interested in e-commerce, Software-as-a-Service, sales, and marketing, and (preferably) bring along some experience in these categories
- You are a strong communicator and organizer and are excited about event planning and company branding
- You are fluent in English and (ideally) also have German proficiency
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self improvement grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!