Product Marketing Specialist (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You take on full responsibility for Product Marketing: implement and steer Sellics marketing strategy in close collaboration with our Marketing & Product team
- You develop and execute marketing strategies for every product update and for all new feature launches
- You define the customer value proposition and business case/value of new product feauters & updates, guiding the messaging and product positioning to clearly articulate the value of Sellics
- You help to define our strategic product positioning by engagement with customers, other team members and by research about our competitors
- You increase the adoption of new features by holding webinars, train all customer facing teams and by creating matching marketing material
- You bring 2+ years of experience in Product Marketing Management in a B2B business (SaaS experiences are a big plus)
- You can easily convert complex into simple: translate technical language into clear sales and marketing oriented messages
- You demonstrated ability to work cross-organisationally, especially with Product Management, Business Development, Design, and Marketing.
- You can’t wait to take ownership and have a direct impact on our product marketing
- You speak English on a fluent level, German is a strong plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self improvement grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!