Sales Executive (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
For our Vendor tool we are looking for an Account Executive to target enterprise customers and brands. If you are genuinely excited about the future of the Amazon ecosystem and want to join one of the leading experts in the space, this role is for you!
You will focus on the European market.
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and deliver awe-inspiring product demos
- You will consult with potential customers to assess the fit between their needs and Sellics and walk them through the purchase process
- You work with large corporations and brands such as Bosch, Lego or Western Digital to provide an adequate growth strategy for their Amazon channel
- You have 1+ years of closing experience, preferably in SaaS or e-commerce
- You have a consistent track record of being a high performer
- You have a hunter mindset - strong discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- You are fluent in German and English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self improvement grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!