HR People Operations Manager (Amazon SaaS)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You are responsible for all HR admin tasks for our team in Berlin with currently 80+ employees
- You are leading the HR Operations and might be able to grow a team around this in the near future
- You prepare and process payroll as well as post-payroll tasks in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. delivering correct payroll data, performing monthly quality checks, posting to finance
- You prepare and control figures regarding mass salary increases, individual increases, benefit changes, absences, leaves, etc.
- You are responsible for setting up contracts for new employees and implementing necessary guidelines as we grow
- You will help new employees with settling in Germany (Visa, registration, flat...)
- You will help to research and implement tools to improve the efficiency & scalability of our operations
- You have 2x years experiences in a similar role (HR Operations, HR Admin)
- You have a good understanding of German employment law and Visa processes
- You have good analytical skills and a handson mentality to ensure accurate and reliable results
- You are interested in bringing in your own ideas and you want to improve current processes
- You are fluent in English, German is a very big plus in this position
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.