Amazon Strategy Consultant EMEA (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding B2B SaaS scale-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors to help brands manage and grow their business on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers everything brands need to be successful on Amazon: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You advise Sellics' clients on how to grow sales and profitability of their Amazon business with the help of Sellics' software
- You act as an evangelist for Sellics in the Amazon and eCommerce community
- You will become an expert in the Sellics software portfolio and how it helps clients achieve their objectives on Amazon
- You develop innovative strategies for brand success on Amazon with a strong focus on Amazon SEO & AMS
- You assist in presenting Amazon-related findings & strategies on behalf of Sellics at conferences and in publications across the US
- You consider yourself an absolute expert in all things Amazon, especially Amazon Marketing Services
- You have 4 - 7 years relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas:
- eCommerce channels, especially Amazon.com strongly preferred
- Digital Marketing / Performance Marketing
- You have previous experience in client-facing roles such as account management
- You have previous experience working in a marketing agency and/or consumer brand selling via Amazon Vendor Central
- You consider yourself an expert in at least one of the following areas:
- Amazon Marketing Services (preferred)
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Amazon Seller Central
- You are a strong verbal & written communicator (English), willing and capable of delivering advice, presentations & analysis results to clients and speak German on a native level
- You have strong analytical skills, ability to find patterns and derive conclusions based on marketing / sales data
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.