Head of Direct Sales (Amazon SaaS)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- Coach and lead a team of Account Executives tackling the US market using inbound & outbound sales tactics
- Carry quotas and sell to a targeted group of mid-market & enterprise accounts
- Own ongoing growth and development of reps, including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Sellics invests its resources in the US
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- 5+ years of direct sales experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Extensive knowledge of the e-Commerce / Amazon market in the US
- Proven, consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Proven track record growing a team, and entering new markets as a sales contributor or leader is a big plus
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Sales management experience are a big plus
- 100% healthcare reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!