Content Marketing Manager (DE)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator and Amazon/e-commerce expert to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and ideally expertise in Amazon optimization.
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that helps them grow their Amazon Business
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Are a native German speaker (and are fluent in English)
- Have past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Have past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Have knowledge of Wordpress CMSA
- Bring a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Ideally have experience with either Amazon/Ecommerce or B2B Marketing
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!