Java Developer (Dev-Ops focus)
Sellics is a profitable, global and fast-growing SAAS start-up from Berlin. We are revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest marketplace, Amazon.
Our software is used by small sellers and large brands to manage and optimize their sales activities on Amazon. We are the first company to offer an Amazon SEO solution and we continue to shape this fast growing industry with cutting edge software innovations.
To accomplish our tech team we are looking for a Java Developer with Dev-Ops focus to join us
- You instruct our tech team and improve our microservices
- You work on inter-service communication
- You scale and maintain our 250+ node cluster
- You improve system metrics, monitoring and reporting
- You manage the code-base and release-cycles
- You have 1.5+ years working experience with Java on production level
- You have excellent knowledge in managing dedicated and virtual linux machines
- You are experienced in managing database-servers
- You are experienced with distributed queues and systems
- You have excellent knowledge of version control systems (Git), building automation (Maven, Jenkins)
- You have production-level experience in deploying java-based systems (Tomcat, Jars, Microservices)
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!