Business Development Representative
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- Engage our free-trial users to develop and qualify sales opportunities with mid-to large enterprises and marketing agencies across the US
- Develop and run outbound campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Identify new target customer segments through analysis and evaluation
- Build scaleable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Become an Amazon specialist and deliver expert advice to prospects on behalf of Sellics
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales or other business targets
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated to build new things
- An emphatic listener and persuasive communicator
- Positive attitude and love for teamwork
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluent English speaker
- You will work in our US, New York office
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Fitness account
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!