Senior Technical Talent Aquisition Manager (Amazon SaaS)
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
- You own and optimize the entire recruitment process for our largest department - Tech and Product
- You are responsible for the whole application funnel from CV to offer
- You work closely with our hiring managers and our hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- You help us strengthen our employer branding image as a software company by representing Sellics at job fairs, tech events and organizing in-house meetups
- You come up with outside the box recruiting ideas to make sure we get the best people on the market
- You will work closely with our Head of People to improve the whole recruiting process
- You have 2+ years experience in setting up processes for recruiting and you are very familiar with headhunting strategies
- You understand that recruiting is a speed but more importantly quality game - we only want A-players
- You have a good understanding of tech and know how to make Developers interested in our company
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers and candidates
- You speak fluently English, German is a big plus
- You are interested in e-commerce, especially in Amazon
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we've been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!